Class description: This is a 30-minute qualification on the range.
Prerequisites: To be eligible for this qualification, the shooter must have already passed our Pistol Holster Qualification. This prerequisite is negotiable for LE-Officers at the discretion of the instructor.
Class benefits (if the shooter passes with a score of 220 points or higher):
- Exclusive range badge signifying the ability to work with a slung rifle and conduct transitions to the pistol on the range with the bench down during weekdays
- Rifle Qualification patch designating the shooter’s score (sharpshooter, expert, or master)
What to bring:
- A functional rifle that has a properly functioning safety (centerfire only)
- A functional rifle sling made of quality material
- A functional handgun (no revolvers or micro/pocket pistols)
- 40 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 10 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Sturdy 1.5″ belt
- A dominant-side, belt-mounted, outside the waistband holster
- 1 rifle magazine pouch
- 1 double handgun magazine pouch or 2 single handgun magazine pouches
- 2 rifle magazines
- 2 pistol magazines
Target: Standard IDPA target.
Scoring (250 possible points):
220-229 = Sharpshooter
230-249 = Expert
250/250 = Master