GSIR-200 Practical Handgun
This course is designed to help you safely, efficiently shoot your handgun outside the static booth.
GSIR-200 has a strong focus on breaking down and understanding the fundamentals of shooting. From the proper selection of a handgun and the differences between support gear to the mechanics of stance, grip, sight picture, and trigger control.
This class is the best way to start the path learning how to really “run” your gun.
- Correct handgun selection
- Ancillary gear
- Firearm presentation to the target and safe return from a holster
- Firearm basics – what steps are needed to successfully shoot
- Firearm reloads
- Firearm malfunctions and how to how to fix them
- Static shooting positions
- 150 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Sturdy 1.5” Belt
- A functional handgun (No revolvers or micro/pocket pistols, full size, or compact only)
- A Dominant side belt mounted outside the waistband holster
- (2) single magazine pouches or (1) double magazine pouch
- 3 magazines
If you don’t have your own gear, we will provide it for you at no charge (excluding ammo)
*Only Sig P320 gear available for use*
This is the second class of our CORE level handgun classes.
We strongly recommend you take Basic Handgun GSIR-100 prior to taking this class. All students must meet and maintain GSIR safety requirements. Students who cannot meet the safety needed for this class may be removed from training.