COME ON OVER AND SHOOT WITH US! We are an environmentally-friendly, modern indoor gun range. Our 15 state-of-the-art shooting lanes are newly constructed, brightly lit, well-ventilated and fully-supervised by certified Range Safety Officers for your safety and shooting enjoyment. The walls and ceilings are acoustically treated to maximize comfort on the range. We offer a wide variety of training classes for everyone from beginners to experienced shooters. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will do everything possible to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable shooting experience. We pride ourselves in working with women and first time shooters to satisfy their specific needs.
We currently only can take online reservations for 2018 GSIR members. If you would like more information on memberships click here!
To help you make the right firearm purchase, we offer you our unique “Try Before You Buy” Program. This allows you to experience a number of firearms as you search for the best handgun, rifle or shotgun for YOU. We are committed to help you make the proper firearm selection that suits your needs. We are the only place in New England where you can “Try Before You Buy.”
Here’s how it works: You may select from any firearm available for rent that isn’t an excluded model. Try as many of any one caliber handgun for $15.00 per caliber plus range fees or as many long guns of one caliber for $25.00 per caliber plus range fees. Use of any rental firearms requires use of our range ammo purchased separately. If you purchase the firearm on the same day then the firearm rental cost will be applied to your purchase.
- $20 per day per shooter (Monday through Friday) – FREE for members.
- $25 Saturday & Sunday
- $15 per day for Law Enforcement, Military (active and retired-DD214 required), Firefighters, EMTs and Seniors.
- $75 monthly lane use fee (good for 30 days from purchase).
- $100 for a six pack punch card (Buy 5 visits, get one FREE).
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS AND PRIORITY LANE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ONLY.
Granite State Indoor Range
- ALWAYS treat firearms as if they are loaded. ALWAYS!
- ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed downrange.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are aimed and ready to shoot.
- All shooters must be aware of their target and what is behind it.
- Keep weapons pointed towards backstop at all times. 180 Degree Rule Applies.
- Rental Guns must be used with Granite State Indoor Range ammunition ONLY.
- Firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection by Range Safety Officers.
- All hangun calibers are allowed. Rifle calibers up to .308/7.62 allowed. Slug shotgun shells are allowed.
- Buckshot and Birdshot is NOT ALLOWED and Black Powder is NOT ALLOWED.
- ONLY full metal jacket or copper-plated or copper-washed ammunition allowed. Tracer, armor piercing, incendiary and all other ammunition containing steel (including core, tip, plating, jacket and casing such as Tula, Wolf and similar) is NOT ALLOWED.
- No more than five shooters are allowed to share a single lane. No more than one shooter at a time in the booth while shooting.
- You may collect your own shell casings that have fallen BEHIND the red firing line. You may NOT collect shell casings from other shooters.
- ONE SECOND RULE applies. Do not shoot faster than 1 second between shots.
- Drawing from the holster is allowed only after clearance by range staff. Please ask permission. NO CROSSDRAW! CROSS FIRING (firing at another lane’s target) is NOT ALLOWED.
- FIRING A SHOT ON THE RANGE THAT RESULTS IN THE BULLET STRIKING ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE TARGET AND/OR BACKSTOP WILL RESULT IN A DAMAGE OR REPAIR MINIMUM FINE OF $25.00 AND/OR YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE RANGE.
- Children ages 8 to 15 and at least 48” tall will be allowed to shoot on the range AFTER completing the Youth Orientation and Safety Class.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian, on and off the range and at all times while on the range.
- No pregnant women allowed on the range for the baby’s safety.
GRANITE STATE INDOOR RANGE IS HOSTING A 10-WEEK PIN SHOOTING LEAGUE
COST: MEMBERS $10 AND NON-MEMBERS $15 PER RELAY
THE FOLLOWING THURSDAYS 6-8pm
GRAND PRIZE: WICKED AWESOME TROPHY AND PATRIOT LOUNGE ACCESS**
Shooters are allotted 10 seconds a string to knock bowling pins off of a 1 foot table located 10 yards downrange. On the command “Load and Make Ready”, the shooter may load their magazine and chamber a round. Next Shooter will be asked if they are ready, at this time they have to aim at a cone located 5 yards from the line. Fingers will be off the trigger, safety on, or in the starting double action mode on their firearms. The range officer begins each string of fire with a shot timer after the command, “Stand By”. The timer sounds a second tone after 10 seconds. If a shooter knocks a pin off the table after the cease-fire tone, it does not count. After time is up however many pins knocked off the table is your score. Each 10-second interval is called a string. Shooters fires three strings back to back to make up a relay.