Pistol Skill Builder
Class description: This class is designed to reinforce your existing skills and build upon those skills in a challenging fast paced course of fire. Our instructors will modify the curriculum and drills based upon feedback from students. This class will mainly focus on self-defense and competition style shooting. This is a 3-hour class that includes shooting.
What you will learn:
- Self-defense style shooting
- Competition style shooting
What to bring:
- A functional handgun (no revolvers or micro/pocket pistols)
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Sturdy 1.5” belt
- A dominant-side, belt-mounted, outside-the-waistband holster
- 1 double magazine pouch or 2 single magazine pouches
- 3 magazines
Prerequisites: We recommend you take GSIR-200 prior to taking this class. All students must meet and maintain GSIR safety requirements. Students who cannot meet safety needed for this class may be asked to leave.
- Free one-day range pass
- 20% off your next class within 7 days