Emergency First-Aid Fundamentals
Class description: Do you know how to quickly stop major bleeding, treat gunshot wounds, or perform lifesaving CPR? Could you prolong someone’s life (or even your own) long enough for the medical support to arrive? When every second counts, your emergency first-aid skills may be the only difference between life and death. Emergency First-Aid Fundamentals will give you one of the most overlooked self-defense skills: The knowledge and confidence to provide lifesaving aid. This is a 90-minutes non-shooting class.
What you will learn:
- Properly assess patients in a crisis
- Treat gunshot wounds, broken bones, severe burns, and other traumatic injuries
- Help individuals experiencing cardiac arrest and other health emergencies
- Build your own first-aid kits for your home, car, and personal carry
- Bridge the gap between an injury and lifesaving medical care
What to bring: Just bring yourself and an eagerness to learn!
- Free one-day range pass
- 10% off your next class within 7 days