Skills & Drills
Class description: This class is designed to build upon the practical shooting skills of speed and accuracy! Students in this class will be educated on the rules and match etiquette associated with USPSA. This class focuses on competition style shooting, to improve overall match performances. This is a 3-hour intermediate/advanced level shooting class.
What you will learn:
- Competition style shooting
What to bring:
- A functional handgun (no revolvers or micro/pocket pistols)
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Sturdy 1.5” belt
- A dominant-side, belt-mounted, outside-the-waistband holster
- 1 double magazine pouch or 2 single magazine pouches
- 3 magazines
Prerequisites: We highly recommend you take GSIR-300 or pass our Pistol Holser Qualification prior to taking this class. All students must meet and maintain GSIR safety requirements. Students who cannot meet safety needed for this class may be asked to leave.
- Free one-day range pass
- 10% off your next class within 7 days