Real Estate Agent Safety
Class description: Real Estate Agents! There are some unique dangers you may face in your career. We are excited to offer a new course in partnership with the USCCA, just for you. This class will go over identifying risk factors, conflict avoidance techniques, various defensive options, basic first-aid, and more! This is a 2-hour non-shooting class.
What you will learn:
- How to identify job-related activities that put agents at risk of an attack
- Situational awareness
- Teach students the finer points of tuning into their environment, helping them avoid a potentially violent encounter
- Commonly used cell phone safety features and apps that can be used to keep agents safe
- Legal use-of-force: what criteria must be met before an agent can use reasonable or deadly force and the consequences that might follow
- Defensive options: armed, unarmed, and less lethal
What to bring: Just bring yourself and an eagerness to learn!
- Free one-day range pass
- 20% off your next class within 7 days