THE 4 RULES OF FIREARM SAFETY
- ALWAYS treat firearms as if they are loaded.
- ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed downrange.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are aimed and ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS be aware of their target and what is behind it.
LONE RANGER POLICY
As part of our Lone Ranger policy, all shooters must come to the range with either their own firearm or, if they intend to rent a firearm, a friend or family member. No shooter will be allowed to use the range and rent a firearm if they are alone.
- Rental Guns must be used with Granite State Indoor Range ammunition ONLY.
- Firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection by Range Safety Officers.
- All handgun calibers are allowed.
- Rifle calibers up to .308/7.62 allowed.
- Slug shotgun shells are allowed.
- Buckshot and birdshot are not allowed.
- Black powder is not allowed.
- Full metal jacket, copper-plated & copper-washed ammunition are allowed.
- Tracer, armor piercing, incendiary and all other ammunition containing steel is not allowed. If you violate these rules, you will be prohibited from returning to the range.
- Shots that result in the bullet striking anything but the backstop will result in a minimum fine of $25 and/or your removal from the range.
- When shooting, only one person is allowed in the booth. No more than four shooters are allowed to share a single lane. No exceptions! No more than one shooter at a time in the booth while shooting.
- You may collect your own shell casings that have fallen BEHIND the red firing line. You may not collect shell casings from other shooters.
- Drawing from the holster is allowed ONLY after successfully completing our Pistol Holster Qualification.
- Children ages 8 to 15 and at least 48” tall will be allowed to shoot on the range after completing our Youth Firearms Safety Course.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian, on and off the range at all times.
- No pregnant women allowed on the range for the baby’s safety.
- No open-toe shoes or low-cut tops.