THE 4 RULES OF FIREARM SAFETY
- ALWAYS treat firearms as if they are loaded.
- ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed downrange.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are aimed and ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS be aware of their target and what is behind it.
- Rental Guns must be used with Granite State Indoor Range ammunition ONLY.
- Firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection by Range Safety Officers.
- All handgun calibers are allowed.
- Rifle calibers up to .308/7.62 allowed.
- Slug shotgun shells are allowed.
- Buckshot and birdshot are not allowed.
- Black powder is not allowed.
- Full metal jacket, copper-plated & copper-washed ammunition are allowed.
- Tracer, armor piercing, incendiary and all other ammunition containing steel is not allowed. If you violate these rules, you will be prohibited from returning to the range.
- Shots that result in the bullet striking anything but the backstop will result in a minimum fine of $25 and/or your removal from the range.
- When shooting, only one person is allowed in the booth. No more than four shooters are allowed to share a single lane. No exceptions! No more than one shooter at a time in the booth while shooting.
- You may collect your own shell casings that have fallen BEHIND the red firing line. You may not collect shell casings from other shooters.
- Drawing from the holster is allowed ONLY after successfully completing our Pistol Holster Qualification.
- Children ages 8 to 15 and at least 48” tall will be allowed to shoot on the range after completing our Youth Firearms Safety Course.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian, on and off the range at all times.
- No pregnant women allowed on the range for the baby’s safety.
- No open-toe shoes or low-cut tops.
- All new shooters must watch our range safety video prior to shooting.