Intro to Low Light/No Light
This 4 hour shooting course is designed for anyone who wants to begin
training in a low light no light environment, using weapon mounted or
hand held flashlights to further your shooting skills.
Required Gear for students must bring:
• 200 rounds of FMJ .380 AUTO or larger
• Sturdy 1.5” Belt
• Weapon mounted or handheld flashlight
• A functional handgun (No revolvers or micro / pocket pistols, Full size or compact only)
• A Dominant side belt mounted outside the waist holster
• (2) single magazine pouches or (1) double magazine pouch
• 3 magazine min. required
We strongly recommend you take GSIR-200 Practical Handgun prior to taking this class. All students must meet and maintain GSIR safety requirements. Students who cannot meet the safety needed for this class may be removed from training.