We do gunsmithing work!
Do you have an old rifle that you want to shoot, but aren’t sure if It’s still able to be fired? Are your sights hard to see when shooting? Have you always wanted that cool new trigger installed in your gun, but don’t know how to do it correctly? It’s ok! At Granite State Indoor Range and Gun Shop we’ve got you covered. From sight installation, trigger jobs, or just general cleaning. Our certified gunsmiths can set up your guns exactly how you want them.
- Service Charges, per hour: $55
- Minimum charge per gun, covers paperwork time and logging in & out: $55
- Clean & oil customer gun, completely detail strip & deep clean, inspect, check for wear, & oil
- Test fire customer gun (ammo and targets not included)
- Revolver action job, clean and smooth action
- Remove or modify hammer spur
- Semi auto pistol action job, clean & smooth actions
- Sight in gun (ammo and targets not included)
- Remove broken screw
- Reassemble gun, received in bags
- Bore sight customers gun
- Remove screw with damaged head
- Remove live round stuck in chamber
- Remove Fired case from chamber
- Remove bore obstruction
- Remove barrel fouling
- Sight installation
- Fit non-ramped barrel, 1911 Auto, Barrel not included
- Throat and polish barrel feed ramp, 1911 Auto
- Adjust and polish extractor: 1911 Auto
- Install extended ejector, 1911 auto
- Fit ramped barrel, 1911 auto, barrel not included
- Fit barrel bushing, 1911 auto
- Fit new trigger, 1911
- Fit custom hammer, 1911 Auto
- Fit 1911 for beavertail grip safety
- Install tactical or ambi safety, 1911 auto
- Install stake on front sight, 1911 auto
ALL LABOR WILL BE BILLED AT AN HOURLY RATE FOR THE ACTUAL TIME INVOLVED IN THE SERVICES PERFORMED ON YOUR GUN.
PRICES ARE GIVEN AS AN ESTIMATE THAT ONE SHOULD EXPECT, DEPENDING ON THE CONDITION OF THE GUN. GENERALLY THE LOWEST PRICE WOULD APPLY TO NEW OR EXCELLENT CONDITION MODERN GUNS, WHILE THE HIGHEST WOULD OCCUR WITH VERY POOR CONDITION MODERN GUNS OR ANTIQUES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SERVICED IN A VERY LONG TIME.
LABOR ESTIMATES ARE BASED ON HOURLY RATE.
THE FINAL BILL WILL HAVE THE PARTS COST, AND THE RETURN SHIPPING AND HANDLING, ADDED TO THE ACTUAL LABOR COSTS TO DO THE REPAIRS AFTER WORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
Feel free to use the form below to contact our gunsmiths with any questions, or stop on in to the range!