This intensive 7 hour course is designed to bridge the gap between entry level handgun skills and defensive shooting. The student will be introduced to tactical communication steps, different situational awareness methods, and threat identification. This course uses reality based shooting drills and introduces the student to the art of defensive handgun shooting.
After this class you will be able to:
• Understand searching and scanning.
• Identify threats.
• Application of Deadly Force
• Cover vs. Concealment
• Perform single handed non-dominant techniques.
• Perform moving and shooting drills.
• Moving off the X
• Engaging multiple threats
Required Gear for students must bring:
• 300 rounds of FMJ .380 AUTO or larger
• Sturdy 1.5” Belt
• A functional handgun (No revolvers or micro / pocket pistols, Full size or compact only)
• A Dominant side belt mounted outside the waist holster
• (2) single magazine pouches or (1) double magazine pouch
• 3 magazine min. required
**$50 rental fee for rental gear which includes our Sig P320, a holster, 3 magazines, and magazine pouches.
The student is expected to come prepared with long pants and closed toe shoes. Please no low cut shirts.
Course Fee: Weekdays $125, weekend courses are $175
All graduates receive a certificate of completion and a FREE non-transferable 10-day range pass and a 5% discount on any firearm and accessories purchase up to 14 days after the class. Also, a 20% discount off any course taken within 30 days of completion of this class.
Cancellation Policy: We reserve the right to cancel any class at our discretion without any prior notice. If we do so we will reschedule you or refund your money. We request at least 48 hours prior notice for rescheduling a class at no additional cost. Within 48 hours will result in $50 fee. Failure to show up and notify will result in forfeiting the course fee. No Exceptions.
STUDENTS MUST BE 16 YEARS OLD. ANYONE UNDER 18 MUST HAVE A PARENT TAKE THIS COURSE WITH THEM.