Granite State Indoor Range
- ALWAYS treat firearms as if they are loaded. ALWAYS!
- ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed downrange.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are aimed and ready to shoot.
- All shooters must be aware of their target and what is behind it.
- Keep weapons pointed towards backstop at all times. 180 Degree Rule Applies.
- Rental Guns must be used with Granite State Indoor Range ammunition ONLY.
- Firearms and ammunition are subject to inspection by Range Safety Officers.
- All handgun calibers are allowed. Rifle calibers up to .308/7.62 allowed. Slug shotgun shells are allowed.
- Buckshot and Birdshot is NOT ALLOWED and Black Powder is NOT ALLOWED.
- ONLY full metal jacket or copper-plated or copper-washed ammunition allowed. Tracer, armor piercing, incendiary and all other ammunition containing steel (including core, tip, plating, jacket and casing such as Tula, Wolf and similar) is NOT ALLOWED.
- No more than five shooters are allowed to share a single lane. No more than one shooter at a time in the booth while shooting.
- You may collect your own shell casings that have fallen BEHIND the red firing line. You may NOT collect shell casings from other shooters.
- ONE SECOND RULE applies. Do not shoot faster than 1 second between shots.
- Drawing from the holster is allowed only after clearance by range staff. Please ask permission. NO CROSSDRAW! CROSS FIRING (firing at another lane’s target) is NOT ALLOWED.
- FIRING A SHOT ON THE RANGE THAT RESULTS IN THE BULLET STRIKING ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE TARGET AND/OR BACKSTOP WILL RESULT IN A DAMAGE OR REPAIR MINIMUM FINE OF $25.00 AND/OR YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE RANGE.
- Children ages 8 to 15 and at least 48” tall will be allowed to shoot on the range AFTER completing the Youth Orientation and Safety Class.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian, on and off the range and at all times while on the range.
- No pregnant women allowed on the range for the baby’s safety.