- $20 per day per shooter (Monday through Friday) – FREE for members.
- $25 Saturday & Sunday
- $15 per day for Law Enforcement, Military (active and retired-DD214 required), Firefighters, EMTs and Seniors.
- $75 monthly lane use fee (good for 30 days from purchase).
- $100 for a six pack punch card (Buy 5 visits, get one FREE).
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS AND PRIORITY LANE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ONLY.
Eyes and Ears available for purchase:
- $2.50 to purchase eye protection
- $1.00 ear protection (foam ear plugs)
- $19.95 ear protection (reusable ear muffs)
- $1.00 to $3 range targets for purchase
Children must be at least 16 years old and 48” tall and must be accompanied by their parent or guardian to shoot at the Range.*
Ladies’ Day – Every Thursday
- $15 per day per female shooter.
- $10 per day for a second female shooter sharing the same lane.
- $7.50 handgun rentals for women.
Date Night – Every Friday (All Day)
- $30 per day per couple sharing one lane.
*ALL SHOOTERS UNDER THE AGE OF 16 WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A YOUTH ORIENTATION AND SAFETY TRAINING CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONE TO TWO TIMES A MONTH. Students attending this class must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or member sponsor with a signed parental consent form. The class fee is $25.00 and the accompanying adult will be admitted to the course at no charge. This training will include classroom and range time. Firearm safety and the GSIR range policies and procedures will be emphasized.